Did you know that nearly 60% of your employees are struggling with their mental health?
Unfortunaletly, 8 in 10 of those have not sought treatment, costing businesses billions in lost productivity and absenteeism per year*.
Portage Path Behavioral Health wants to help your company thrive through an introductory webinar with options for follow-up presentations and services for your staff.
Content of Introductory Webinar for Executive team members will include:
- Stats on cost of mental illness, suicide & addiction to businesses
- Testimonial by business person
- What to watch for- Signs & Symptoms
- Benefits of Treatment- What you will see in your employees as a result
- How it works; where to call; intake process; confidentiality; what it costs/who pays
- Brief overview of clinical services
- Invitation to connect and learn more about our services
Following an introduction, your company has the option to learn more about incorporating the following into your staff programming:
- Building a Culture of Mental Health and Resiliency- webinar for leaders
- Management Training to identify, address and resolve potential mental health or addiction issues – custom-designed for each audience with some core information and some variable topics
- Wellness seminars or lunch and learns customized for your staff
Portage Path Behavioral Health is here to help you create a culture of mental wellness in the workplace.
To request an introductory consultation, please complete the form below.
*Harvard Business Review
Portage Path will reach out to you regarding our Employer Resource Program and the services we can offer to help your staff.