Portage Path is a well-established Community Behavioral Health agency located in the heart of Downtown Akron. We have over 50 years of experience providing innovative, quality mental health services while consistently utilizing cutting-edge programs and evidence-based practice with an eye on market changes.
We are well-connected within Summit County and surrounding areas, with partnerships that span across the healthcare and social services communities, and are committed to providing integrated care. We offer an A+ benefits package, ongoing continuing education training with an included stipend, a unique multi-disciplinary team approach, and plenty of opportunities to advance, join and begin new initiatives.
- Must hold a valid Ohio License (LSW/LISW, LPC/LPCC)
- Master’s Degree required.
- Facilitate Intensive Outpatient Therapy/Day Treatment using Evidence Based Practices.
- Complete treatment plans (ITP) with client.
- Caseload management and completion of progress notes.
- Coordinate services internally and with outside agencies.
- Provide backup to Intake/Assessment Department when necessary.
What we offer:
- Flexible Full Time Schedule (Monday through Friday)
- No weekends or holidays
- Licensure supervision
- CEU reimbursement (up to $400 annually)
- Malpractice coverage
- Autonomy but with access to clinical support
- Amazing team atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
- Major Medical/Dental/Vision
Pay: $38,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
- LSW/LISW or LPC/LPCC (Required)
Work Location: In person