Do you want to be a part of something NEW and EXCITING? Across the nation, mental health agencies are working to improve crisis services and awareness of suicide prevention. Locally, Portage Path Behavioral Health is expanding its emergency services to better serve our community, make services more accessible and decrease stigma. We are hiring team members to make this change happen! Consider joining us if you are motivated, hardworking, and interested in making a difference in our community!
The Hotline Specialist Job Responsibilities will include:
- Provide supportive and therapeutic listening to individuals who contact our crisis hotlines.
- Assist individuals in exploring new coping mechanisms, healthy hobbies, or relaxation techniques.
- Complete risk assessments to ensure an individual’s safety and consult with supervisors as needed.
- Place follow-up calls to individuals who were determined to be high risk.
- Link individuals with local resources that will provide them with appropriate care.
- Provide excellent client care by gathering and documenting information in our electronic medical records.
The Hotline Specialist Job Qualifications will include:
- Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s in Criminology, Sociology, Psychology, Communications, Counseling, Social Work, Nursing, or other related fields.
- Ability to display critical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service.
The Hotline Specialist Benefits will include:
- Competitive wages
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Coverage
- Top Rated Retirement Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
Available shifts for the Hotline Specialist will include:
- Full-time, part-time, and PRN positions are available
- 1st shift 7 am – 3:30 pm
- 2nd shift 3 pm-11:30 pm
- 3rd shift 11:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Portage Path Behavioral Health is a growing organization that offers a dynamic and supportive clinical environment with a competitive salary and generous paid time off. Portage Path Behavioral Health also offers a rich array of benefit options, including major medical, dental, and vision, plus a variety of supplemental insurance options, including a robust retirement program. Multi-lingual applicants are encouraged to apply.