Portage Path is a well-established mental health care provider, with 50 years of experience providing best-in-class mental health services to the greater Summit County community and is committed to fostering the growth and wellness of all who seek and provide services. Currently our state-of-the-art behavioral healthcare center is seeking a Registered Nurse for our 24/7 Psychiatric Emergency Services facility on a PRN and Full-time basis for the hours of (7:00 am – 7:30 pm), & (7:00 pm– 7:30 am).
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Will include supervising Emergency Services staff, including Mental Health Technicians.
- Using available tools to assess needs.
- Teach, and counsel Emergency Services staff and Mental Health Tech’s as necessary.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Licensed in the State of Ohio as a Registered Nurse.
- The successful candidate will also interact with other agencies as needed for providing client care and discharge planning.
- Candidates must have effective oral and written communication skills with clients, families, staff, and professionals.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 year of experience in mental healthcare
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Major Medical
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Life Ins.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- An impressive array of Voluntary Insurance products
Portage Path Behavioral Health offers a vibrant clinical environment with excellent salary & benefits packages. Bi-lingual applicants fluent in both Spanish & English are encouraged to apply.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Emergency Medicine
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability