Portage Path Behavioral Health is expanding our outpatient and emergency services to better serve the community. Currently, we are seeking a Psychiatrist to join our dynamic and highly skilled multidisciplinary team and programs as we continue to serve the behavioral healthcare needs of the residents of Summit County, Ohio.
Responsibilities of the Psychiatrist will include:
- Evaluate patients and make psychiatric diagnoses
- Collaborate with other physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, counselors, and other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress
- Design individualized care plans for community outpatients
- Provide on-going patient medication monitoring & follow-up care
- Collaborate with Advanced Practice Nurses
- Licensed Psychiatrist in the State of Ohio and Board Eligible/Certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills for documenting electronic medical records
- J-1 visa applicants welcome
Portage Path Behavioral Health is a growing organization that offers a dynamic and supportive clinical environment. Moonlighting opportunities are available. Our rich array of benefit options includes:
- Flexible schedule, no call.
- Competitive salary and incentive program.
- Generous paid time away from work.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Robust retirement program.
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability.
- Plus a variety of supplemental insurance products.
Portage Path Behavioral Health offers a vibrant clinical environment with competitive salary & excellent benefits packages.