Portage Path Behavioral Health has the following exciting opportunities available. Headquartered in downtown Akron Ohio, our Non-profit behavioral healthcare center is seeking full-time Customer Service Specialist for one of our Summit County locations. This employee will report to the Director of Customer Service and function in a peer relationship with all other customer service and financial aid staff.
Portage Path Behavioral Health offers a vibrant clinical environment with competitive salary & very comprehensive benefits packages. Bi-lingual applicants fluent in both Spanish & English are encouraged to apply.
Customer Service Representative’s Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for greeting and check-in of patients,
- Scheduling patients,
- Involved in gathering patient demographic and financial information,
- General clerical-support staff tasks and extensive data entry
A Good Applicant will Have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of accuracy and confidentiality is required
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Required)