Do you want to be a part of something NEW and EXCITING? All across the nation mental health agencies are working to improve crisis services and awareness of suicide prevention. Locally, Portage Path Behavioral Health is expanding their emergency services to better serve our community, make services more accessible and decrease stigma. We are hiring team members to make this change happen! Consider joining us if you’re motivated, hardworking, and interested in making a difference in our community!
Crisis Liaison, LPC/LPCC or LSW/LISW will have the opportunity to:
- Provide support to individuals and families via telephone, video conference, and/or in person.
- Serve individuals seeking support in a variety of settings including Portage Path Psychiatric Emergency Services, PPBH outpatient services, and in the community.
- Link individuals with mental health and/or substance abuse treatment
- Conduct follow up contacts to ensure safety, encourage treatment recommendations, and/or build support for success.
- Effectively address the needs of individuals/families in Summit County and establish solid working relationships with local and regional hospital staff, agency staff, The County of Summit Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Service Board, and community partners.
- Collaborate with community partners as well as clinical and administrative staff at local agencies to track and encourage treatment engagement and compliance.
Crisis Liaison, LPC/LPCC or LSW/LISW will have the following:
- Must have LPC/LPCC or LSW/LISW in the State of Ohio.
- Must have a Master’s in Counseling, Bachelor’s in Social Work, or a Master’s in Social Work.
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience in crisis services and substance abuse field is preferred.
Crisis Liaison, LPC/LPCC or LSW/LISW Benefits will consist of:
- Competitive Wage Generous paid time off
- Excellent Major Medical, Dental, Vision and supplemental coverage
- Top rated Retirement program
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program