Do you want to be a part of something NEW and EXCITING? All across the nation mental health agencies are working to improve crisis services and awareness of suicide prevention. Locally, Portage Path Behavioral Health is expanding their emergency services to better serve our community, make services more accessible and decrease stigma. We are hiring team members to make this change happen! Consider joining us if you’re motivated, hardworking, and interested in making a difference in our community!
Crisis Assessor, LSW/LISW or LPC/LPCC will have the opportunity to:
- Provide mobile crisis services and lend a helping hand to individuals experiencing a psychiatric crisis.
- Conduct clinical investigations within the community.
- Take action by answering the crisis hotline.
- Positively communicate with referral sources such as emergency services, community, providers, and family/friends of individuals served.
Crisis Assessor, LSW/LISW or LPC/LPCC will have the following:
- LSW/LISW or LPC/LPCC in the State of Ohio.
- A Bachelor’s in Social Work, Master’s in Social Work, or a Master’s in Counseling.
- Experience in crisis services and substance abuse field is preferred.
- A valid Ohio Driver’s License. Reliable transportation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
Crisis Assessor, LSW/LISW or LPC/LPCC Benefits will consist of:
- Competitive Wage
- Generous paid time off Excellent Major Medical, Dental, Vision and supplemental coverage
- Top rated Retirement program
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program